Looks that guarantee to earn you all the compliments!
We get it, you kind of miss the days when parties were celebrated with a loud cheer and trivia games, and now for two long years, you are here in the comfort of home with a screen in front of you. While you didn’t get to party much IRL, Zoom certainly had you covered, at all hours.
The convenience of attending a special occasion right from your bed is beyond comparison—because let’s face it, you can doze off whenever you want to. But hey, be it your cousin’s wedding or your BFF’s birthday, there shouldn’t be any limit to glam up. So don’t shy away from decking up and look your absolute best. Take these Zoom happy hours as an opportunity to go full glam this party season.
Check out how to look stunning for your next virtual Zoom party.
Daytime Wedding Zoom Party Look
Whether virtual or not, who doesn’t love a daytime wedding? Hop on the ethnic wagon with gorgeous makeup that’ll surely steal the show. Looking for makeup inspo? No worries! Here’s a look that’ll make you look flawless over a Zoom call wedding.
Recreate The Look:
- Step 1: Before you start with your makeup, never forget to hydrate your skin. Add a perfect glow to your skin using SUGAR Bling Leader Illuminating Moisturizer, that’ll instantly give you lit-from-within radiance. Next, use a pore minimizing primer and follow it up with a foundation. Use a high coverage matte foundation similar to Rage For Coverage 24HR Foundation that’ll keep your face glowing and sweat-free. Pat and blend creamy concealer on the pigmented areas.
- Step 2: Swipe a neutral-toned eyeshadow that you can easily find in SUGAR Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Palette 01 Flawless all over your lid and blend it properly to avoid creases. Now it’s time to add an extra edge of glam with some shimmer. With the help of a brush or the tip of your finger, use SUGAR Eye Love Jelly Eyeshadow-03 Amber Attraction and blend it out on your eye socket. Next, use a matte black liner and create your wing. Curl your lashes with an eye curler and coat them with a few coats of mascara.
- Step 3: It’s time to set your makeup. Dip your brush in finely milled translucent powder and swirl it on the T-zone area along the corner of the nose, under eyes and chin. To add dimension to your face, pop those apples and add some highlights using the SUGAR Contour De Force Face Palette.
- Step 4: Amp up your brow game by brushing your brows in place and using an eyebrow pencil to define and fill in the sparse areas. Once they are groomed, use a brow pen similar to SUGAR’s Arch Arrival Brow Pen to get full, thick, fluffy-looking and stunning brows. Next, line your lips with a lip pencil to define the edges of your pout. Swipe on a creamy coral lip hue like the SUGAR Wonder Woman Everlasting Matte Lipstick- 04 Power. Blot and apply the second coat. Hey, don’t forget to pair your glammed up look with your ethereal lehenga and gaudy jewellery.
BFF’s Birthday Night Look
Want to stand out from others on your BFF’s birthday? You might not be hitting the bar or enjoying a tropical getaway, but don’t let her special day go mundane. Dress fashionably and slay, even virtually. Try out this look to amp up your glam quotient.
Recreate The Look:
- Step 1: Start your makeup routine with a rich moisturizer and layer it up with hydrating primer. Next, use a damp sponge to apply a light coat of foundation. Use SUGAR Ace Of Face Foundation Stick that provides long hour coverage and is perfect for an all-night party. Conceal and correct under any areas that are prone to pigmentation and redness. Set it with a banana powder just like SUGAR Powder Play Banana Compact.
- Step 2: For eyes, choose a bronze-toned eyeshadow similar to SUGAR Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Palette –03 Fantasy. Press the hue all the way from the lash line to the crease, softly blending the edges. Next, take a liquid eyeshadow in a shade of copper and blend it perfectly on the eye socket. Pop your peepers by lining the lower lash line with SUGAR Eye Love Jelly Eyeshadow in shade 08 Grey Game and make sure to apply the hue near your bottom lash line and blend it upwards. Curl your lashes with a volumizing mascara.
- Step 3: To bring colour and warmth to your face, use a contour stick to get those chiselled cheeks and pop blush in an earthy peach hue similar to SUGAR Face FWD >> Blush Stick-01 Coral Climax and blend the colour up. Then, apply a liquid highlighter on the high points of your cheekbones, nose, temples and inner corner of your eyes. Apply the remaining product on your collarbone too.
- Step 4: Use a lip pencil to line your lips in a brown-nude shade. Next, finish off your look with a few coats of long-lasting lipstick in warm earthy brown similar to SUGAR Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick-19 Emma Woodhouse. Blot and apply the second coat. Lastly, hop on in your classy gown and rock the virtual Zoom party.